Saturday, August 01, 2009

eWomen Network Conference Ticket & Chocolate Decadence Party - $375 USD

Only until Tuesday at noon

Unfortunately I'm unable to attend the conference (a very last minute change in plans). This Dallas, TX conference is one that I look forward to all year long.


  • I'm able to transfer my ticket until Tuesday, August 4th (transfer fee of $150 included in above price)
  • Great exposure for your business, fabulous networking & fantastic speakers!
  • Includes the Nordstroms party on Friday night
  • Chocolate Decadence party on Saturday night
  • Original ticket price $850 for conference & $70 for the Party tickets

See http://www.ewomennetwork.com/conf2009/index.html for more information about the conference.

Email me for payment arrangements (through paypal, email transfer or credit card) before Tuesday at noon!

Thanks,

Loralee
loralee@red2black.ca

No comments: