Sunday, June 21, 2009

Are you able to help me with a Pilot Program for Do It Yourself Bookkeeping?

This week I'm recruiting small business owners like you, for the online version of "Do It Yourself Bookkeeping". It was a success in a local setting, with desk, laptops & papers. And now I have the infrastructure to bring the service directly to your office.

But, it won't be the same without one trial run.
An opportunity to test and retest to make sure that everything is working from your end. With different operating systems, with different levels of knowledge. And, of course, different personalities, and levels of motivation.

Click Here if you know someone who has a tendency to put off doing their bookkeeping... OR, if that person is you?

I really want to help! I've put in a lot of work to make this program seamless. But I also know that what I think is straight forward or simple, may not be simple for someone else. And the best way I know to make this program "the best", is by asking for your input & suggestions.


Take a look! If it's not the perfect fit for you, can you think of one or two people who might enjoy working on a Pilot Program?

Thanks!!

Loralee




No comments: