Thursday, May 28, 2009

Flight included if purchased by June 2nd - for Edmonton, Calgary & Saskatoon
Payment Plan options available



5 Star Seminar Package

The Missing Thread Intensive





(from Edmonton to Vancouver July 12 - 16, 2009)


I'm thrilled to share information with you about this seminar in Vancouver. I purchased a VIP package & want to share it with YOU!

Originally I was just passing along the VIP seats & special dinner cruise. But this week I was reminded that the best way to experience Abundance in our lives is to live fully in it! This event is held at the beautiful Pan Pacific Hotel in Vancouver. And I thought, why not experience the entire trip FIRST CLASS?

So, I've put together a first class trip! And I hope you'll be able to join me! Please scroll to the bottom for some extra notes & answers to questions people have asked.

This package includes:

  • VIP seating during the 4 days at The Missing Thread Intensive (click on this link to learn more)
  • Executive First Class flight with Air Canada from Edmonton to Vancouver**
  • Limo pickup at the airport (Sunday and Thursday)
  • Art Gallery & Dinner with Limo service on Sunday evening
  • VIP Dinner CRUISE with Donny, Dr. Kirk & David Neagle - Master Coach
  • 4 nights stay at the 5 Star Pan Pacific Hotel* (based on single occupancy)
(The value of this package exceeds $6500)
With group pricing I'm able to offer this event to you for $4500 if booked by June 2nd, 2009


Email me today to hold your seat at loralee@red2black.ca


*I highly recommend experiencing the luxury of your own space for this event. However, if you're traveling with your spouse & sharing a room I will deduct $500 per person for this package.
**Option for the same package if you're from Calgary too!
***Payment plan options are available. 1st installment must be received by June 2nd
If you're flying in from another city & want to be part of this package, please let me know! I'm happy to modify this to facilitate bringing together the right people for this experience.

No comments: